Sunday, January 23, 2011



For all of you that don't live in Southern California, I'm sorry. I really am. On a couple of different levels. First of all, I literally am sorry you don't live here- I think you would love it. But what I was really referring to is I'm sorry because this post seems like it's going to be rubbing in what a difference my weekend might have been from yours. But- even talking from a Southern Californian viewpoint- one reason this weekend seemed AMAZING is because we have been struggling weather-wise for say, I don't know, the last year. So the mid-January break with temps circa 75 and the sun brightly shining definitely got our attention.

As much fun as our MLK weekend was, we've had a lot more exciting news since then, so here's this unfinished post! Stay tuned for the real deal...

No comments: