Monday, August 24, 2009

Busted

While swimming this weekend, Dallin told me he had to go potty. The bathroom was a little distance from the pool area, and I was feeling lazy. As we walked towards the hot tub, I told him he could just go in there. We walked over and I sat in the Ja-cozy as Porter calls it, and Dallin stood on the step. There were probably about 10 peope already in there. After about a minute, I asked him if he'd already gone. His LOUD reply: "Dad, I want to go in the toilet, not in here!" I think I might have gone a little red....

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh dear, that is hilarious!

Stephie Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn and Mike said...

So I think I have you beat... on the way home last summer from a trip, we stopped at Martin's Cove... on the walk there, my husband showed him how to go to the potty in the outdoors without a toliet. Heaven forbid, we got to the top of the landing where usually they have visitors wait ... i.e. with benches and stuff to tell stories. He took that as it is definitely time to take a bathroom break. Quickly walked to the top of the benches, pulled his pants down and did his business. This was before my husband reached the top and the poor Senior missionaries were bright red. The wonders of having children. Now, I have to remind him not to do it in the middle of the playground.

Jess said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my gosh Matt and I are dying right now ... classic!

Jamie said...

ha ha, love that story!! remind me never to invite you over swimming at my house again :)

Kimberly said...

That is to freakin' funny, love it!!!

Tom & Allie said...

LOL!!!! I never want to be in a pool with YOU! Dallin - he's one I'll swim with. I wish I was there!!!

Marlena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.